Thursday, July 9, 2009

Salsa!

So last night we had chips and salsa for dinner. (Did I mention I'm pregnant? Last night was a pretty good night compared to what I have been cooking. . . nothing.) But Sarah thought it was fabulous. She started out scooping with the chips. . .

But then she opted for a more expedient method-- a spoon. She always has had a high tolerance for spicy foods!

But that didn't last long either. . . .

Mmm! Not the tidiest of meals, but hey! It definitely made her happy!


Come on, for that smile? Maybe I'll go for chocolate fondue tonight. :)

4 comments:

Michael + Christina said...

Hey guys!!! I found your blog through Justin and Nicoles! I didn't even know you had one! We want you to join ours so send us an e-mail, michael.n.christina.clark@gmail.com! And we'll add ya!!!

Congrats on being pregnant!!! Thats super exciting!

Emily said...

congratulations!

Alexis said...

"did i meantion i was pregnant?" NO YOU DID NOT! Congrats Ashley!! and Jerry! and Sarah!! Will there be a new Taylor when we come in November?! Probably not, b/c you made us a pretty amazing meal in May so I'm assuming you weren't expecting then. ANways, congratualtions!!

Erin said...

Hey Ashley! We found you guys! I'm so glad we can be blog buddies. We had such a good time with you guys and we are so sorry we deprived you of sleep. We just had a blast! Thanks again for having us!