Monday, September 14, 2009

New York

A couple of weeks ago Sarah and I traveled to upstate New York with my mom and grandma for the 100th birthday of my great grandma Cockram! We had so much fun visiting with her, with my other great grandma Florence Gillett, and meeting so many wonderful relatives! Sarah met so many grandmas and aunties that she's started applying those titles to anyone who looks like they might fit the bill!

In Grandma Louise's apartment--100 years old and she still has her own place! She's amazing!
Five generations!
With charming Grandma Florence
Playing with Quinton, Sarah's new best friend! The awesome Wetzels!Letting go of 100 balloons outside the First Presbyterian ChurchWith Grandpa Bob, Grandma Shirley, Lee, and Grandma JeanCooper is only 10 months but an amazing walker. He decided he loved giving Sarah hugs, but in reality they turned out to be more like tackles! Jeremy, Leslie, and Cooper Uncle Loren was a big hit!With lovely Aunt Helen (Grandma Jean's sister) in front of her house In the sacred grove
At the Hill Cumorah

4 comments:

Yuri said...

How fun to visit your extended family out here! I've been wanting to go visit the sacred grove and all that since we moved here but haven't gotten around to it. I can't believe how grown up Sarah is! She'll for sure be a good sister:)

The Mann Family said...

Hey Ashley! I just found your blog on Katie's...hope you don't mind me looking at it!!! I'm super excited about your new baby on the way...hope you're feeling well! I LOVE LOVE that last picture of Sarah too. She is adorable!

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! We can't wait to see that Sarah

Alexis said...

What a cool trip! I am amzed to see you both looking so happy and smiley even with the long trip and time change---impressive!!
I am very looking forward to see you guys:)