I'm so happy for you! He looks just perfect and the girls look like such great big sisters!
Finally! Pictures of the little guy! He is so adorable. I hope the girls get adjusted quickly. And that little Jeremiah Jr. decides nighttime is for sleeping soon. Love you guys!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys. You're kids are so beautiful!
What a cutie! It was delightful seeing you all the other day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so happy for you! He looks just perfect and the girls look like such great big sisters!
Finally! Pictures of the little guy! He is so adorable. I hope the girls get adjusted quickly. And that little Jeremiah Jr. decides nighttime is for sleeping soon. Love you guys!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys. You're kids are so beautiful!
What a cutie! It was delightful seeing you all the other day!
Post a Comment