We also took our first trip (and surely not our last) to Thanksgiving Point's Farmland. It was the perfect size for a toddler's attention span, featured all the most exciting animals, which the little ones were allowed to pet and hold, and most of all. . . there were ponies!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Playing Catch-up Part One: The Cousins Come to Play
Well, I have no idea where to start. . . Lily's blessing, Grandpa Bill's passing, cousin visits, gallbladder surgery. . . our days have been full, and our laundry in large piles. I guess I'll start with our adventures with our darling cousins Lexie and Lizzy, because I believe I captured some of those youthful emotions we all wish we had more of (good thing we've got our kids)!
The amazing Mr. Bubbles
Anticipating Mr. Bubbles' magic
Creating art (poll: who's having more fun-- Sarah or Aubree?)
Lizzy LOVED baby Lily-- other goings on meant little if the baby was nearby!
Mickey Mouse pancakes, courtesy Uncle Willie. (p.s. Sarah also started calling her dad Uncle Willie.)
We also took our first trip (and surely not our last) to Thanksgiving Point's Farmland. It was the perfect size for a toddler's attention span, featured all the most exciting animals, which the little ones were allowed to pet and hold, and most of all. . . there were ponies!





We also took our first trip (and surely not our last) to Thanksgiving Point's Farmland. It was the perfect size for a toddler's attention span, featured all the most exciting animals, which the little ones were allowed to pet and hold, and most of all. . . there were ponies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My vote is that Aubs is having more fun...but it's a close one :)
Post a Comment