Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sarah's Prayer

Sarah's prayer: "Heavenly Father, thank you for helping me. I still need some more help."
Then to me: "That's all I had to said."

I think that pretty much sums it up, actually!

3 comments:

PatrickandErica said...

cute -smart & so spiritually minded :)
Payson has been saying "thank you we can go swimming, thank you we can go to the zoo, thank you we can go to cousins" for months EVERY prayer! (More of a wishlist...)

Colleen T said...

Excellent insight-

Alexis said...

Ashley--COME!! It's only 5-1/2 hrs away (Jacobs little friend put it in perspective: it's only three movies!) So grab your dvd player and head on down to where the weather is warmer! I'll watch your kids at night and we can play during the day!! Jacob loves having sleepovers and I'm sure you and Jerry have always dreamed of spending your anniversary on the floor of an old friends apartment, right!?