I'm loving all the pictures:) Justin took some cute ones too I've been meaning to post.Take your friends up on offering to watch your kids for a couple of hours - you will all love each other so much more when they get home:)
What fun girls! Can't wait to see them.
Your girls are so pretty! We just blessed Scarlett, too!
yay, i found you! how did i not know about your blog sooner?? i am so excited to read all about you guys and blog stalk you :) thanks for coming to my shower, it was so fun to see you and your adorable girls!! you just have the cutest family!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm loving all the pictures:) Justin took some cute ones too I've been meaning to post.
Take your friends up on offering to watch your kids for a couple of hours - you will all love each other so much more when they get home:)
What fun girls! Can't wait to see them.
Your girls are so pretty! We just blessed Scarlett, too!
yay, i found you! how did i not know about your blog sooner?? i am so excited to read all about you guys and blog stalk you :) thanks for coming to my shower, it was so fun to see you and your adorable girls!! you just have the cutest family!!!!!!
Post a Comment